1) Name: Ruth Ristaino
2) Please introduce yourself: I have lived in Cornelius since 1989. I am a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. I work at CMC Main. I have 2 Springer Spaniels, Rosie and Elvis.
3) Tell us a little bit about what brought you to Raw Fitness in the first place: Lucinda Chreitzberg gave me a certificate for 2 training sessions at Raw for my birthday in 2013. My husband had died the year before and I had not been exercising since. I had previously enjoyed being physically active. She thought it would help me to get back into it; she was soooo right.
4) When did you join Raw Fitness? Immediately after I had those 2 training sessions, March 2013.
5) Favorite Exercise: Anything that starts with or involves a plank, Turkish Get-Ups.
6) Least favorite exercise:The dreaded burpees!
7) Favorite cheat meal: Pizza
8) Tell us a fun fact about yourself: When I was in Nursing School in Pittsburgh,My Mom and I hitched to downtown Pittsburgh to celebrate The Pittsburgh Pirates World Series win.
9) What have you enjoyed most about your training? The great people I have met at Raw, both staff and clients. Just getting stronger in general.
Here is a video of Ruthie repping out 135lb deadlift at 115lbs of bodyweight. Way to go Ruthie!!!