Client of the Month
1) Name: Boun “Boone” Senekham
2) Please introduce yourself: My name is Boun “Boone” Senekham. I’m 42 years old. I consider myself to a busy bee, trying to live a healthy and balanced life. I’m a social person, and am blessed to have a great family and group of friends. I consider myself to be a lifelong student– always looking to learn new and exciting things. I try to stay focused and remain positive and learn from others around me.
3) When did you join Raw Fitness? I joined Raw Fitness in October of 2012.
4) Tell us a little bit about what brought you to Raw Fitness in the first place: I was a little out of shape and wanted to get back into being fit, in a small intimate gym setting. Raw Fitness not only offered such a place, but provided a fun workout environment.
5) Favorite Exercise: Any exercise that works the core!
6) Least favorite exercise: Stationary biking.
7) Favorite cheat meal: Pizza
8) Tell us a fun fact about yourself: I am a Star Wars junky, like to ballroom dance, enjoy learning new languages and a huge Francophile!
9) What have you enjoyed most about your training? Making new friends!
10) Do you have any goals for 2017? Either in the gym or out. Getting lean and tone. Back to my 2013 fitness level. Personally—spend more quality time with my family and loved ones.