Got 10 minutes? Got basic ingredients? Then this one’s for you.
Prep time: 3 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups of spring mix (greens) 1 avocado
- 3 oz raw mixed nuts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Lightly coat with olive oil cooking spray.
- Whisk egg whites, eggs, and grated mozzarella cheese together in a mixing bowl. Pour egg mixture to the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes until the bottom is golden brown. Flip the omelet and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- While omelet is cooking, in a separate bowl, add spring mix, chopped avocado, mixed nuts, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Toss lightly to mix the ingredients.
- When omelet is done cooking, transfer to a plate. Add salad to the side and serve. Serves 2 large or 4 small.
Toss a few asparagus spears (pictured) in with the eggs for some extra greens and a crunchier taste.