1) Embraces challenges as the best way to grow stronger and sees a set back as merely a set up for a come back.
2) Celebrates the successes of others (especially when they ring the bell for a new Ninja achievment). Ninja clan unity is very important.
3) Remembers what it was like to start on their Ninja journey so they welcome new Ninjas-in-training as they would want to be welcomed.
4) Strives toward technical excellence in all exercises while giving themselves grace in the learning process.
5) Sees shortcomings as merely feedback to be learned from and not ultimate failure.
6) Realizes that though their journey may involve, inspire, and be inspired by other Ninjas, they do not get hung up on negatively comparing their accomplishments to others and are content to walk their individual path.
7) Understands they “should be” exactly where they are at, and they “will be” somewhere better as long as they stay on their quest. The Ninja avoids negative self talk about their journey.
8) Equips the weak and encourages the faint hearted. Has a “No Ninja left behind” mentality.
9) Takes ownership over every area of their journey whether it be training, nutrition, or recovery. Ninjas never pass the buck or blame shift.
10) Respects the training environment and tends to their equipment and folders.
11) Respects their Sensei Coaches and values feedback and coaching as the breakfast of champions.
12) Has mastered and regularly utilizes the ultimate weapon against the darkness and negativity, the Raw Fitness Ninja high 5!